Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Computer Mice Rules of Use
||1 Renewal (Additional 4 Hours)
|Replacement Fee if Damaged/Lost:
|Checkout Limit Per User:
||1 Computer Mouse
- Computer mice are for use by IIT Students, Faculty, and Staff.
- Computer mice should only be used inside the library, and should not leave the building.
- Please do not return a mouse via the book drop; hand it directly to a library staff member.
- Computer mice must be returned no later than 30 minutes before the library closes.
- Computer mice cannot be requested or reserved.
- Please adhere to the policies of the Galvin Library.