Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Webcam Rules of Use
||1 Renewal (Additional 7 Days)
|Replacement Fee if Damaged/Lost:
|Checkout Limit Per User:
- Webcams are for use by IIT Students, Faculty, and Staff.
- Webcams are provided and maintained by the Office of Technology Services (OTS). Having problems with your device? Call, email, or stop by the OTS Support Desk.
- Please do not return webcams via the book drop; hand them directly to a library staff member.
- Webcams must be returned no later than 30 minutes before the library closes.
- Webcams cannot be requested or reserved.
- Please adhere to the respective policies of OTS and the Galvin Library.