Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Phone Charger Rules of Use
||1 Renewal (Additional 4 Hours)
|Replacement Fee if Damaged/Lost:
|Checkout Limit Per User:
||1 Phone Charger
- The Galvin Library has both Apple (Lightning) and Android (USB-C) phone chargers available for checkout.
- Phone Chargers are for use by IIT Students, Faculty, and Staff.
- Phone Chargers should only be used inside the library, and should not leave the building.
- Please do not return a phone charger via the book drop; hand it directly to a library staff member.
- Phone Chargers must be returned no later than 30 minutes before the library closes.
- Phone Chargers cannot be requested or reserved.
- Please adhere to the policies of the Galvin Library.